DeQueen Mena ESC will be providing fingerprint scanning for member school districts by appointment only. In order for a person to have a live scan fingerprint processed, they will need to complete the following steps.
- Complete an Online Background Consent Form and bring a copy of this to your appointment.
- Pay online for your background check and bring a copy of the receipt to your appointment.
- Contact Anita at 479-385-4319 or another of the approved Live Scan Locations for an appointment.
- Bring photo ID, copy of consent form, and a copy of payment receipt with the Transaction ID.
- Complete the Child Maltreatment Central Registry Check.
- Allow up to four weeks for processing before contacting the Arkansas Department of Education.
Hours are Monday – Friday
9:00 am till 3:00 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if my fingerprints were rejected?
Applicant Privacy Rights and Record Correction Notification